Tuesday, November 5, 2013

r a i n b o w . b r i t e

Variations! Click here to see more and here to buy.



Here's hoping that some decent sleep is in my future; recently, I've been spending my nights solo on a futon, dozing off to the Food Network or W (Guy Fieri is basically my best friend [also the property brothers...]). Last night I fell asleep watching Girls on Cosmo, woke up at 3:30 am to the ending credits of Shakespeare in Love and was subsequently too melancholy and bummed to fall back asleep for a while.

Whenever I see Gwyneth Paltrow, I'm compelled to think back to high school, when my AP English class and I, after watching one too many classic-turned-film movies for class, came to the frightening conclusion that she ruled our lives (Great Expectations anyone?).

No comments:

Post a Comment