Friday, November 29, 2013

g o g g l e s

I have a carefully (aka randomly) curated personal repertoire of quotes that I sound off to myself at poignant points in my life. The above gem is from Ned Kelly (Naomi Watts : "Don't make me mourn you"; Heath Ledger : "I ain't dead yet"); excellent movie, check it out.

*

I've been a little absent from cyber-land lately, mainly because real-life has been extra-hectic. I'd kept it under my hat, but I did a big thing: my lovely man Josh and I have made the big leap and moved back to our hometown of Kitchener-Waterloo from Toronto. It's been a crazy and frustrating past few months; all of my things have been in storage since mid-September and I spent a few weeks drifting between friend's couches and living out of suitcases. That being said, I'm beyond excited to finally be moving into our new place on the first.

*

A few weeks ago I spent a night out with my two favourite people: Josh and Marta. We saw Thor (shirtless sponge-bath wishes granted), hung out at a great little turkish-cafe on the Danforth and then had excellent midnight-snacks at Square Boy (most amazing little burgers and fries). While waiting in line for our food I tried on Marta's new glasses and pulled a Sam-face; they look excellent on her, like swim-goggles on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment