Tuesday, January 21, 2014

o n e . h u n d r e d

I've decided to set out a little project for myself, involving the creation of one hundred ladies over the course of one hundred days.

The idea popped into my head on Friday night while I was caught up in live music.

Josh and I went to see a classical concert (some Tchaikovsky and others). After about an hour, there was a flurry of extra long applause with a standing ovation, the musicians went backstage and coming back out, and there was what seemed to be an encore. The lights came up and the audience filed out. I turned to Josh as we walked down the stairs; was that it...it seemed kind of short? We made our way to the lobby and were out the door when we realized that no one else was leaving; the rest of the crowd was lingering around, getting drinks and chatting. It finally sunk it that we has mistaken intermission for the end of the show. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment