Tuesday, January 21, 2014

e t s y . u p d a t e


I'm excited to announce the addition of several new additions to the Quite & Polite store! Click here to check out some of the new rings available for sale. 

I've always been a huge fan of cocktail rings! (I have a tray on my counter at home showcasing my personal collection). They're so easy to slip on and I love how they instantly add interest to any outfit. Not to toot my own horn, but what I like best about the rings I've designed (beside the polkas!) is how durable they are; I'm always washing my hands, bumping up against things and generally can't be trusted (this is why we can't have nice things...), but the resin used to make these stands up to abuse pretty well! 

If you have any questions, or requests for a custom order, please don't hesitate to message me!


No comments:

Post a Comment