Saturday, August 17, 2013

s p l a s h




Well, it took all summer but I finally made it to the beach! (Albeit, it was only for a fifteen minute post-work walk). 


Water water water.

My favourite movie growing up was The Little Mermaid; I lived in the bathtub, played, read and even ate meals in the warm water (with bubbles); I wanted to grow my hair down past my bum like a mermaid princess; I spent summers in the pool with my cousins, playing elaborte role-playing games.

I look into the glittering depths and wonder after the mysteries contained beneath: a swirling and secret realm of shadows and scintillating sunbeams, of floating freedom. The dichotomy of water is endless: the Waves hold the potential for life and for death, for both tranquility and violence, for calm or chaos.




No comments:

Post a Comment