Saturday, August 3, 2013

r o a d . t r i p

There's a joyful peace to be found in the wild openness of the country side. Everytime I take a drive between cities, I glimpse it: the fields and trees inspire daydreams in me of rustic adventures and sleepy moments in quiet locations. I feel in awe of the natural world, a place of majesty and mystery. I feel an electric surge of potential, hear it whispered in the rushing wind. The endless sky speaks to me, and I feel serene and sure that somewhere, I'll find what I'm looking for. 

*

Last weekend, Josh and I took a little trip to Stratford for my birthday, to see my favourite musical, Fiddler on the Roof. The drive to and from our destination was picturesque! We had an awesome time zipping down the sunny highway, wind rushing through the windows as we sang along to the radio (some of us better than others...I'm terrible). 



No comments:

Post a Comment