Thursday, August 1, 2013

a u g u s t

This, I really can't believe. It's August already; I'm hot, sweaty and tired and the summer's been a blur. Have I accomplished my seasonal goals yet? Kinda, sorta, a little bit. I haven't been to the beach, but it's on the horizon! I haven't really "read" any new books yet, although I did reactivate my Audible account and listened to Sophie Kinsella's new book, Wedding Night (that almost counts, right?).

One thing that I have managed to stick with is my healthiness regime (more or less). I'm ecstatic to admit that I've managed to lose almost 20lbs since April, which I must say, feels excellent! I've also been keeping up on challenging myself to "dare to bare" more skin these past summer months; a few weekends ago, I wore a pair of shorts for the first time in forever, and I've actually felt fairly comfortable wearing sleeveless dresses (for a girl whose year-round uniform includes tights and a cardigan, this is a pretty big deal).

*

Hope that your August is filled with adventures and accomplishments!
Here are a few of my favourite posts from the past month:





No comments:

Post a Comment