Friday, February 25, 2011

l i s t e n . l i s t e n

I just googled "Marie Antoinette". Clearly that's not my image.
Happy Friday everyone!

It's a my reading week still, I'm all stocked up on fantastic supplies such as baby gold frames, sparkly paper, some metallic paint, more wooden framesies, hole punchers and some pre-loved fabrics and stickers. I think it's time for some uber crafting, the kind that leaves me sleepelss for days (let's see if I can break my record of 2 all nighters in a row followed by a full day at school/work) and turns my workspace into a disaster zone. 

P.s.....Ugh, how much would I love this custom iPod skin from Gelaskins. Since I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't make it for me though (frowny face) I'm going to take Marta Ryczko's advice and draw my own. Yea yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment