Saturday, February 26, 2011

e m i l y



The next steps after her. It's anybody's guess right now how these paintings are going to turn out, or if they ever will.

How are you spending your Saturday? I'm making a mess right now, cutting things up and putting them back together. I'm also watching Little Women, which has to be one of my favourite movies and is practically perfect in my opinion. I'd like to live my life like that: have lots of daughters and cats and quilts, go to Paris and paint, be surrounded by flowers in springtime and candles in the winter, wear full skirts and eat fresh baked bread and fruit. Plus, the soundtack warms the cockles of my heart, and it makes me cry every five minutes. I think I'm a little too much like Jo...I hope that things end as well for me as they do for her.

"Embrace your liberty, and see what wonderful things come." Yup, I'll get right on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment