Monday, November 22, 2010

t u r n . m y . h e a d . w i t h . t a l k . o f . s u m m e r t i m e





I feel kind of bad for myself because my cultural references are always so far behind the times...BUT

I've been listening to Phantom of the Opera on and off all week, and I forgot how much I love it. I have to admit that when I hear them sing their stories, I can't help but think to myself things like "well Phantom, maybe the reason why people don't love you isn't because you're ugli, it's because you're a crazy murderer" and "oh Vicomte, could you be a littler lamer?" (his line at the end as the Phantom has him in a death trap "I fought to hard to free you", a la Luke but-i-was-going-to-go-into-town-and-pick-up-some-power-converters Skywalker, makes me chuckle every time.)

----------

 Collages in the works:
Frames, paper, paint, stickers, leaves & flowers, cutouts, glitter and buttons. 
Satisfying & reassuring.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment