Monday, November 1, 2010

m o r e !

You close your eyes for a moment, and the day is over. You look up at your surroundings, and realize that more than a month has flown by. Your to-do list is overflowing, but the tasks which you truly ache to tackle keep getting pushed to the bottom by countless mundane items, chapter summaries, school reading lists, household chores.

Honk if you wish there was more time in the day and more days in the week!

If it were up to me:

1) I would not need to sleep
2) I would draw for days at a time
3) I would spew out the complete contents of my mind in one, long art session. It would be in exquisite and agonizing detail. I would then collapse and bask.

If this were possible, I would be happy. Si je suis creative je suis belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment