Tuesday, June 4, 2013

s u m m e r . t i m e


I have a love hate relationship with summer time.

On one hand, I love the beach and lovely fresh produce; on the other, I hate getting sunburnt, being chased by bees, sweating profusely, thunder and lightning... (Anecdote: when I was about five years old and living out in the country, I once played outside for hours during a heatwave wearing my snow suit because "the bugs were bugging me").

But June also happens to be my birthday month, which always makes it feel a little bit extra special to me; this year I'm going to try and harness that positive energy so that I can carry myself through the heat with a smile on.

So far this summer I've gone camping hit up a couple of garage sales (one of my all-time favourite things to do!). Here are a couple more of the things that I'm gunning to do this summer:















 I love making lists and I can't wait to start ticking items off of this one!
And I'm curious to know, what fun things do you have planned this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment