Monday, June 14, 2010

p - p - p - p o w !

Che Boludos,

My name is Samantha Meiler, and I'm writing to you on behalf of myself, in regards to the fact that I feel much too lame and uncool in our modern, perpetually plugged-in society (I know, I know as if that makes me original). I have, after being urged by my friend/life coach Marta Ryczko, attempted to create for myself a "web presence". Sadly however, I am no good at this. I have a Facebook account (yup) but regard updating my status as awkwardly egotistical, and I'm as equally, if not more so, intimidated/mystified by Twitter. Yet, I know that this is important, especially in my line of work (aka aspiring freelancer!)

So, here I am.

I'm tempted at this point to reveal other embarrassing, humanizing facts about myself, but that's probably not the best idea, so I'll leave it here.

Web presence away!

Grax,
Sam

1 comment:

  1. woohoo, another blog to follow! Keep the updates a-comin'

    ReplyDelete