Thursday, June 24, 2010

a w a y . w e . g o

In less than an hour a van will be arriving to whisk me away to the airport. It's Argentina time, once again, and although it's still feels surreal, I'm excited!

I had planned a lot of things to write about, but right now they're eluding me. I will say however that one of my summer goals (aka over the course of this trip) is to push myself to be more creative...to create things and not just think about them.

Recently I've taken some steps:

1) I finally made my first wearable dress, using some fabric that I purchased a year ago (procrastinate much?)

2) I improvised a cake from scratch -- blueberry, lemon, rhubarb -- which was a little dry, and kind of ugly, but I was proud.

Small steps, but steps none the less!

Grax y chau,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment